Click here to see a complete version of my CV. Updated on: 07/23/2019.
Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Calgary (Biometric Technologies Lab), Canada, 2019-;
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil, 2016-2019:
- Thesis: “New Approaches for Automatic Detection of Architectural Distortion in Digital Mammography and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis”;
- Sandwich period at University of Rome - Tor Vergata, Italy, under supervision of professor Arianna Mencattini and funded by Erasmus Mundus program, from dec/2016 to jun/2017.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil, 2014-2015:
- B.S. in Computer Science, São Paulo State University (UNESP), Brazil, 2009-2013: