Click here to see a complete version of my CV. Updated on: 07/23/2019.
Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Calgary (Biometric Technologies Lab), Canada, 2019-;
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil, 2016-2019:
- Thesis: “New Approaches for Automatic Detection of Architectural Distortion in Digital Mammography and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis”;
- Sandwich period at University of Rome - Tor Vergata, Italy, under supervision of professor Arianna Mencattini and funded by Erasmus Mundus program, from dec/2016 to jun/2017.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of São Paulo (USP), Brazil, 2014-2015:
- B.S. in Computer Science, São Paulo State University (UNESP), Brazil, 2009-2013:
- 2018 - present: Reviewer - International Journal of Medical Informatics.
- 2020 - present: Reviewer - Scientific Reports.
- 2020 - present: Reviewer - Computers in Biology and Medicine.
- 2020 - present: Reviewer - IEEE Access.
- 2021 - present: Reviewer - MDPI Biosensors.
- 2021 - present: Reviewer - MDPI Biomolecules.
- 2021 - present: Reviewer - IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine (CIM).
- IEEE Int’l Conf. on Autonomous Systems (IEEE ICAS) (2021): Reviewer.
- IEEE Int’l Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC) (2020): Reviewer.
- IEEE Symp. Series on Computational Intelligence (IEEE SSCI) (2020; 2021): Reviewer.